Every year, consumers are waiting for big sales events such as the Amazon Prime Day, which offers big discounts on more than one million items.
The e-commerce giant originally set the Amazon Prime Day in July but decided to postpone it because of the COVID-19 pandemic, which forced consumers to shop online. In other words, Amazon has been very busy fulfilling consumers’ orders during the pandemic.
The Amazon Prime Day starts Tuesday, October 13 at midnight (12:00 am Pacific Time) or at 3:00 am Eastern until Wednesday, October 14. The event runs in 19 countries worldwide.
Many consumers do not want to miss this opportunity to purchase the products they want at a more affordable price. Prime members will have exclusive access to over a million deals on every category from Amazon devices, electronics, fashion, toys, and many more.
Amazon is offering shoppers a free 30-day trial to join Prime and avail big discounts during the Prime Day.
The e-commerce giant is also offering a $10 credit to use on Prime Day to members who spend $10 on items sold by select small businesses in its online marketplace.
Here are some of the best deals on Amazon Prime Day
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen), just $18.99—save 60% on our most popular smart speaker,
- Echo Show 5 for $44.99, Echo Show 8 for $64.99, and Echo Show (2nd Gen) for $149.99—— save up to $80
- Echo Auto just $19.99—save $30 and you can take Alexa on the road. The Echo Auto is now equipped with Auto Mode in the Alexa App and Start My Commute features
- Fire TV Edition Smart TVs start at just $79.99. Plus,
- Get the Insignia 32-inch Smart HD Fire TV Edition for $109.99 and the Toshiba 43-inch Smart 4K UHD Fire TV Edition for $209.99
- Save $40 on Fire TV Cube and use your voice to control your entertainment experience, just $79.99
- Save up to 45% on Fire tablets. Get the Fire HD 10 for $79.99 and Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet for $59.99
- Save $75 on eero Mesh WiFi system ensuring you have whole home WiFi coverage, just $174.00
- Ring Stick Up Cam, just $79.99–save $20 on
- Ring Video Doorbell devices and get Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) for $69.99–save 30%
- Get Blink Mini Indoor Cam, just $24.99
- Get your smart home started with Ring Video Doorbell 3 and Echo Show 5, just $149.99
- Get an Echo Dot and LIFX Smart Bulb (Wi-Fi set up), just $18.99
- Kindle Paperwhite, just $79.99–save $50
- Kindle Kids Edition, just $74.99–save $35
Julie Ramhold, a consumer analyst at DealNews.com told CNBC that the best way for shoppers to navigate the Amazon Prime Day and find great deals is to download the Amazon app. Mark the items you want to buy as “watching” and the e-commerce giant will send a notification when the price drops.
Prime members get an advance notice regarding product discounts. The best deals on Amazon Prime Day are available in limited quantities.
Have a story you want USA Herald to cover? Submit a tip here and if we think it’s newsworthy, we’ll follow up on it.
Want to contribute a story? We also accept article submissions — check out our writer’s guidelines here