Investigators found the following:
- Johnson Controls voluntarily disclosed the conduct
- There was no evidence available that suggests senior management of Johnson Controls were aware or involved in the issuance of the forged certifications;
- The company took corrective measures with respect to the key employee involved
- Johnson Controls cooperated with the Attorney General’s office in the course of its investigation
- The company fulfilled its obligations with respect to the relevant contracts.