Amazon Prime Day 2021 is happening now! The Prime Day sales event has been an annual event since 2015. If you have an Amazon Prime membership you can take advantage of great savings across the entire site. There are thousands of deals ranging from tech and kitchen accessories to the latest fashions and skincare products.
Since Amazon introduced the sales extravaganza it has only gained traction. And now several major retailers are hosting their own discount deals. This includes Target, Walmart, Wayfair, Kohl’s, Best Buy, and Bed Bath & Beyond.
CNBC’s Annie Palmer explains that every year Prime Day has shown increases in total sales. This year Amazon allows access to more countries than ever before. And the event is expected to dominate this usually slow period for online shopping.
“Amazon now has this huge physical footprint that they can tap into, along with an even larger workforce,” Palmer reported. “I think that will really benefit them this time around.”
Prime Day 2020 broke every sales record on the mega shopping platform. Digital Commerce 360, a market research firm, estimates Amazon sold $10.4 billion worth of items. That’s an increase of 45.2 percent from the $7.16 billion in goods sold on Prime Day 2019.
If you are in the mood to shop, check out Prime Day deals live right now on Amazon. And don’t forget to look in on other retailers to find the deepest discounts.
Best Amazon Prime Day Deals
- Up to 25 percent off at HP, Lenovo & others on select Chromebooks and tablets
- Up to 15 percent off on laptops, desktops, and monitors
- Up to 50 percent off on Instant Pot cookware
- Up to 70 percent off on a myriad of Amazon devices
- Up to 40 percent off on most outdoor gear from Coleman, Marmot, and ExOfficio
Big Sales at Other Retailers
- Bed, Bath and Beyond: has up to 50 percent off
- Best Buy: offers huge savings on iPads, laptops, and MacBook Pros.
- Chewy: Up to 40 percent off
- Home Depot: has up to 40 percent off
- Leslie’s Pool Supplies: features up to 40 percent off
- Office Depot: has savings of up to 50 percent
- Our Place: gives 25 percent off purchases of $185 or more with code FLASH25
- Target: features 40 percent off on some products and, $70 off on some electronics
- Walmart: gives 30 percent off on home items, and 40 to 60 percent off on fashion, toys, and tech
- Wayfair: has savings of up to 60 percent off